Sunday 20 November 2011

Magical Mystery Make at Chertsey Museum

I didn't get any photos of the 'homework' from last month, but plenty of moans about how difficult the binding had been!  I did remind them that we had been working with fairly small units, and that binding a large quilt would be much easier, but promised them something easier for this session.

As I hadn't finished my sample, I took them on a Magical Mystery Make instead!  Based on a tutorial from Lis at Piece 'n' Peace, (thanks, Lis) I got them making Christmas Coasters that DID NOT NEED BINDING!!!!  Just for fun I didn't tell them what they were making, just gave them one instruction at a time!





Didn't they do well
 

Benta@SLIKstitches.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I will always reply, so long as I cant contact you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...