Thursday 16 February 2012

Kids' Fun With Fabric

The monthly course at Chertsey Museum came about when I went to chat about helping with their Kids Craft days during school holidays.  When I was childminding I would take the gang there during the hols, and got to know Sally, the assistant curator.  When we talked about the children's sessions we got sidetracked and ended up arranging the adults sessions.

Well today I did my first children's sessions: 12 kids in the morning and 17 in the afternoon!  The theme was Making Monsters . . .  and just look what they achieved!








 

 

 

Me ? I'm exhausted!  Good night
Benta@SLIKstitches.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I will always reply, so long as I cant contact you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...