Monday 21 October 2013

Broom Farm Monday

Half way through this block at Broom Farm, and I have the ladies complaining that (a) it's only on for two hours (b) its only on once a week and (c) it's not on next week (school hols) - I think that means they are enjoying it!

D making dummy clips and bag tags

L making a tree which will be part of her Advent Calendar

T working on more folded pinwheels for a quilt

D with stacks of fabrics cut, stitched and now cut again toward making a vanishing 9 patch

S working on two Christmas stockings

C working on the Advent Calendar pockets . . . 

. . . that will go with this amazing Christmas tree.  (each triangle is smaller than a joint on my little finger, and each one is hand stitched to the background!)

Well done to all

Benta@SLIKstitches.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I will always reply, so long as I cant contact you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...