Monday 2 December 2013

Monday Madness part 1

Once upon a time it seems like a good idea to teach two adult education classes on the same day, a day I also happened to work at school.  It wasn't a good idea! I love both classes, but it's exhausting!  Anyway today was the last triple day!

The Broom Farm girls were finishing projects, apart from L who has a shiny new sewing machine and wanted to learn how to drive it (and I never got a photo :-( gutted !  Although I did manage photos  of the yummy cupcakes she'd made, before they all went

C's finished bunting

T making binding for her quilt

D tacking binding on the cricket quilt 

And D who brought in her finished dress, on the cutest model!!!

Hope to see you all next term

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I will always reply, so long as I cant contact you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...