Sunday 27 May 2012

A to Z Project Progression

 We had our penultimate A to Z session on Saturday - and what a great collection of blocks are being worked on . . .  As usual, I didn't get picture of them all, but the ones I snapped . . .

H for the Copper Horse


 G for Guards


Y for Yummy Mummies (and they will have yoyos!!!)


And K for Knight. 
 
 Now I have to add something about this one.  If I tell you the child doing this is 6, you will assume (I think) that mum has taken the child's idea, and is working from a reference book - so I have also taken a photo of his original drawing - how awesome is that!

And totally unrelated, I am so glad that to go to work I turn left of of my road . . . if I turned right this is what I would have been joining on Friday!

Benta@SLIKstitches.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Good work - well done everyone involved

    Plum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks, great work being done

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blocks, Annabell

    ReplyDelete
  4. All coming along nicely

    Katy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I will always reply, so long as I cant contact you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...